Expo Floors is one of the largest Exhibition Platform providers in Europe. We specialise in the supply and installation of exhibition and event platforms for hire, as well as the sale of our innovative and market leading Eco Floor & Eco Elevate made from 100% recycled materials.
We currently work with exhibition industry partners and events organisers at major venues throughout the UK, Europe and beyond, we are also major contractors at some large scale events such as Farnborough Air Show, Chelsea Flower Show and the Ryder Cup. We continue to grow our hire business and are dedicated to providing excellence of service and a number of platform solutions to cater for the diverse and specialist requirements of our clients.
We pride ourselves on being able to service a wide range of clients at a the majority of UK & many European venues and our reputation and commitment to the industry means we are often given the status of official flooring contractor at many shows.
Our goal is to continue to be known for providing excellent service and innovation within the industry and this has been demonstrated in recent years with the launch of our Eco Floor in 2008 and and more recently Eco Elevate. Both are unique products and industry leaders in terms of design and environmental responsibility and are revolutionising the exhibition industry by reducing transportation costs and wastage.
Expo Floors is based in the UK. We are able to offer our hire service to customers in the UK, Europe and UAE, and currently sell Eco Floor and Eco Elevate to exhibition contractors World Wide.
Expo Floors was established in 1991 and we have over 25years experience in installing platforms in the exhibition industry in both the UK and abroad, predominately for the exhibition industry but also for various specialist or one off projects. We regularly attend some of the UK’s largest venues such as the NEC and Excel, but equally install floors as smaller venues such as Old Trafford and AEE.
We are hugely experienced in laying floors from 10m2 to 21,000m2 for individual stand contractors and exhibition organisers alike. We are also primary flooring contractors on many specialist projects such as Chelsea Flower Show, Farnborough Air Show, Ryder Cup, Nato Conference and many more…
- No need to continually purchase and maintain a stock of floor.
- Reduced transportation and labour costs both on install and rip out.
- Quicker and easier to install than traditional floor (1 unskilled person can install 50m2 per hour)
- Fully flexible to easily cater for electrics, water, columns and steelwork and any specialist requirements.
- Early access at many shows.
- Discounted hire rates at many major venues due to the volume of floor we are installing.
- The quality of floor finish can be ready for a large range of coverings to be fitted direct.
- We can offer a variety of hire only services.
- We can supply and fit a large variety of floor coverings and edging options.